Monday 22 December 2014

Christmas Menu Ideas

What are you cooking for Christmas? I haven't decided! 

I've been scouring other blogs for ideas, but there are so many delicious options to chose from! 

I don't have the pressure of preparing a full Christmas lunch, but I need some ideas for savoury and sweet food to take to numerous family Christmas gatherings.

Here's a list of the dishes I've blogged about that I've deemed *Christmas appropriate*

I hope this is helpful!

Vegan Sausage Rolls


Heavenly Tomato Tart




Vegan Quiches



Vegan Shepherd's Pie

Hungarian Cabbage Noodles

Roasted Potatoes

Pumpkin Pizza with Cashew Cream



Quinoa Salad

Pumpkin Cous Cous Salad with Macadamias

Hungarian Chocolate Chestnut Cake (no bake)

Beetroot Chocolate Cake

Raw Chocolate Vegan Cheesecake

Raw Cheesecake

Mexican Wedding Cookies

Vegan Shortbread Hearts



Vegan Lemon Cheesecake (made with millet)



Vegan Bounty Balls

Vegan Raspberry Cake

Basic Vegan Fruit Cake



Raw Hazelnut Caramel Slice 



Pear Frangipane Tart



I hope you all have a lovely Christmas break. I'm looking forward to reading about and seeing all of the delicious food consumed!




4 comments:

  1. I'm just about to publish my Christmas round up post :-) There is a little bit of overlap - I have included your fruit cake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kari! Love your round up. I have finally decided on my Hungarian cabbage noodles and I'm going to make a trifle! Your ideas will help for the rest :)

      Delete
  2. lots of great food kate and good to see the quiche - I made quiche last night and was trying to remember what set me wanting quiche - it was your quiche post! enjoy your christmas, eat well and relax!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Johanna! Love that quiche too :) merry Xmas x

      Delete