Monday 2 April 2012

Sylvia Says #10: Favourite Recipes & Easter Cupcakes

I have a slight obsession with vegan cookbooks.



I'm constantly looking through my recipe books when I have a spare minute. I love dreaming about the recipes that I will one day have time to cook and simply getting inspiration for the evening's meal. 

Sylvia also likes to leaf though cookbooks to "decide what to make for dinner". She shakes her head and says, "I've got no idea what to cook for dinner!". 

As the final post about Sylvia's favourite foods, I thought I'd share Sylvia's most loved recipes from these books. If you're vegetarian or vegan you may have heard of some of them. 

Quinoa salad with Black Beans and Mango from Veganomicon by Isa Chandra Moskowitz and Terry Hope Romero

Vanessa's Lentil-Quinoa Stew from La Dolce Vegan by Sarah Kramer  

Kung Pao Tofu (without the chilli!) from The Vegetarian Mother's Cookbook by Cathe Olson


Spaghetti Bolognese (with red lentils) from Wild Morsels by Angela Stafford

Elegantly Simple Stuffed Bell Peppers from The Vegan Table by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau


On another note, Sylvia and I made these cupcakes today to take to the Easter party at playgroup. It's our never-fail chocolate cupcake recipe from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World by Isa Chandra Moskowitz and Terry Hope Romero.


No comments:

Post a Comment